U.R.G.E. Members

Please inform URGE of address change or winter away addresses. Please email 



                       Revised: 12/30/19

URGE: www.urgemembers.com

Office Phone : Please leave a message anytime at

Email (urgemembers@yahoo.com)

Call URGE if you notice a change in your benefits after calling one or more of the numbers below:

 BC/BS, HAP and McLaren Insurance:  The number is on the back of your insurance card. Call them regarding deductibles, etc.

MEDICARE:  (800) 633-4227) for all Medicare matters. Anyone in a Medicare Advantage Program should call the number on the back of the card issued to you.

 VARIPRO www.varipro.com  (Professional Benefits Services)
Premium collections for City of Flint health care benefits are handled by VARIPRO
5300 Patterson Ave SE, Suite 150 Grand Rapids, MI 49512
(800) 732-3412
(616) 285-2480

EXPRESS SCRIPTS: (888) 345-2560 for Prescriptions

BENISTAR www.benistar.com/benistar-retiree-rx-resource-center
Handles Express Scripts prescriptions

MERS OF MICHIGAN: www.mersofmich.com
1134 Municipal Way, Lansing, MI 48917
Fax: (517)327-8336

CITY OF FLINT www.cityofflint.com

Manquen Vance Retirement Benefit Plan Information

Email  flintretiree@manquenvance.com

P.O.Box 4778, Troy, MI 48099

Phone (248)878-2160

Fax     (248)878-8161

MECA www.mecaindy.com  Handles vision insurance
(800)875-6322 or (371)842-6322

(810)262-9140 Ext. 1
Only Hurley Retirees for all matters regarding your retirement.

AFSCME Local 1600 – (810) 766-7001
AFSCME Local 1799 – (810) 282-5176
Firefighters Union – (810) 767-1234
Flint Police Officers Association (Patrol Desk) – (810) 237-6801
Flint Police Sergeants (Patrol Desk) – (810) 237-6801

More Phone Numbers to Assist You

Adult Home Help/Core Services (800)292-2550

Adult Protective Services (855)4444-3911

Bridge Card (888)678-8914

Disability Ombudsman (800)288-5923

Elder Care Services (800)677-1116

Elder Law of Michigan Inc. (866)400-9164

Energy Assistance 211

Food Bank of Eastern Michigan (810)239-4441

Genesee County Health Department (810)257-3612

Genesee County Office of Senior Services (810)424-4478

Michigan Department of Health and Human Services (855)275-6424

THAW The Heat and Warmth Fund (800)866-8429

Valley Area Agency on Aging (810)239-7671

Volunteers of America Michigan (238)945-0101

United Way (989)755-0505